June Reflection

June seemed to fly right by! Right after Memorial Day Weekend, the countdown to the last day of finals started. The days left of school seemed to quickly pass. I've had a wonderful summer so far, and I'm very happy about that! With that being said, I will now share my accomplishments.

1. I started my two internships. I've started my internship with The Smart Girls Group and my internship with Project Eve! They are both going great so far, and I'm learning so much information that will not only help those two organizations but myself as well.
2. I aced my finals. I was super excited about this one! I knew I was going to do good on all of my finals because I felt prepared for them, but I didn't know how I felt about taking my history final. I've probably already said this before, but the history class I took this past year was probably the hardest class ever. It's a college-leveled class, but I still managed to get an A for that class every term, and I don't know how. I got an 86 on the midterm, so I was super nervous about the final. When I got to the final, I ended up whipping through it because I knew every answer! I later found out I got an A. Woo!
3. I started my own social media service. I'm not going to talk much about this because I'm going to be doing a blog post about it soon! Just know that I'm super excited about it, and keep your eyes open for the blog post ;)
4. I got my first Lilly Pulitzer dress. I'm not going to say much about this one either since I'm also going to do a blog post about it, but this one basically made my whole month!!!
5. I went to a wedding. Most people wouldn't think this is an accomplishment, but it is for me! Once again, you'll be seeing a blog post about this very soon... :)
6. I got a job. FINALLY! For those of you who know what Honey Dew is, that's where I'll be working. For those of you who don't know what Honey Dew is, it's a donut shop similar to Dunkin' Donuts. I actually don't really like the food and coffee and Honey Dew (oops...), but hey, a job is a job!

What have you accomplished this month?

1 comment:

  1. ahh sounds like you've had loads of good news! Well done :)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete