Organization 101 :: Blog Post Calendar Template

As many of you know, I'm the one who assigns all of the posts for Chit Chat and figures out which day each post will be posted. I use Google Calendar as the editorial calendar for my blog, but I felt it would be too confusing to use Google Calendar for Chit Chat since we have various different writers. Also, I like to highlight the posts when they are sent to me so I know which ones are missing, and I can't do that on Google Calendar.

This calendar is really helpful for people who don't switch the days on which they're posting certain posts. I tend to do that a lot with my blog, which is why I don't use it for my blog. However, with Chit Chat, the posts are final, so I don't change which days they're going to post on at all!

With all of that being said, I thought that I would share this calendar with all of you to (hopefully) make your blogging experience a little more organized and helpful! You can view the document here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzhK3KJBnfxoU3BDSzJRcHF5MlU/edit?usp=sharing

I didn't put the month or dates so you guys can customize it however you want and use it whenever you want. To add the month and dates, you can either write them in Paint and copy them over to the document, or you can just print it out and write them in yourself. Whatever works for you!

If for some reason this document doesn't work, please email me at ash.mas19@gmail.com and I will send the document to you myself!

How do you keep track of your posts?

1 comment:

  1. ahh I've never used Google calendar - i really want to try it out now, need to get more organised with my blogging!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete