Inbox Dollars


About a month or two ago, I heard about Inbox Dollars from one of the people I follow on Twitter. Inbox Dollars is a website that sends emails that have ads and other offers in them to you. All you have to do is click the button saying you read the email, and then you get paid money for it! The emails get sent right to your account, and you get an actual email notification when you get an email. Each email is worth two cents, which seems like a very small amount, but all of the money adds up. You can get anywhere from two emails to four emails a day. Just make sure to view the emails every day or else your account will get deleted if you're not active for more than three days!

Once you reach $30 on your account, you can "cash out" your check and get the actual money! This is great for anyone who needs extra money but doesn't have enough time to spend a lot of time earning money. Inbox Dollars also allows you to take surveys to earn money, and they're worth anywhere from 50 cents to $1.25. However, I usually don't do them because they're very time-consuming, and I rarely qualify to take them anyway.

Many people have asked me if this is legit, and it is! It was featured on Good Morning America or something like that, and some of the people I follow on Twitter have verified that it actually does work. So I thought to myself, why not give it a try? Getting money for doing basically nothing sounds good to me! It also doesn't cost any money to sign up for Inbox Dollars; it's totally free. If you want to make an account, let me know what your email is so I can send you a referral!

Do you use Inbox Dollars or have heard of it?

1 comment:

  1. I use Inbox Dollars too! I like it but not a huge fan because I don't really qualify for a ton of the stuff... One survey site that's just like Inbox Dollars is Cash Crate and I like that one a little bit better. You can earn a bit more money from those surveys and they send you a check every month! I've been using it for a few months now. If you want to check it out you can use this link!... http://www.cashcrate.com/4560559

    =)

    ReplyDelete