Pen Pals


I came up with this idea awhile ago, but I never got around to posting it or coming up with an actual plan for it. However, how cool would it be to have a blogging pen pal?! I came up with the idea while looking through all of the cute stationary I have and thinking about how I don't really have any reasons to use my stationary since I don't really have anyone to write to.

Having a blogging pen pal would be so much fun because you and your pen pal would already have one major thing in common - you both love to blog and (for those of you who read my blog but don't have your own!) and read blogs! Everything could then take off from there. You could make new friends while learning new things. And just think about all of the adorable stationary you'd be able to buy and use... eek! I love meeting new people and writing letters, so this is something that I'd definitely love to do.

Please let me know if you're interested in doing something like this! If you are, please send an email to ash.mas19@gmail.com. If I get a good amount of people who are interested in having blogging pen pals, I can try to put something together. The pen pals would probably be random though, so you wouldn't necessarily get to choose who you get to write to. I also have readers and followers who are from England and other countries, so you could possibly meet someone from a whole different country than you! How cool would that be? If you're not comfortable with sharing your address to other people, please don't sign up for this! However, I could probably manage to find some email pen pals if you're more comfortable with sharing your email address.

What do you think about having a blogging pen pal?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fab idea!

    ohthesedaysarefast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I'd love to have a pen pal!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the coolest ideas Ashley! I'd totally be on board for this :)

    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete