Review :: Lifeguard Press

I was so lucky as to be sent two free items from Lifeguard Press to review! Lifeguard Press is a brand that sells items from four different brands - Lilly Pulitzer (which is actually the majority of Lifeguard Press's items!), Susan Wallace Barnes, Jonathan Adler, and Dylan's Candy Bar. I was sent a Lilly Pulitzer koozie and Lilly Pulitzer croakies, both in Lucky Charms, and I absolutely love them!

I worked with Kaitlyn from Lifeguard Press, and she was so sweet. My items didn't get shipped out together, and she made sure that the second item got shipped out the very next day. She was very friendly and super helpful!

These are the koozie and croakies taken together in one picture. I took this picture while laying by the pool at my friend's house!


The back of the croakies so you can see the pattern if you're unfamiliar with it!


I'm definitely satisfied with these two items! The croakies and koozie are perfect for going to the beach or just laying by the pool, like I did with my friends. The koozie definitely kept my soda cold in the hot sun, and the croakies handily kept my sunglasses right around my neck when I didn't want to wear them but wanted them near me.

I suggest all of you go check out Lifeguard Press! They just got in brand-new Lilly Pulitzer agendas, and they are to die for. If only my school didn't already provide agendas for us!

What do you like from Lifeguard Press?

No comments:

Post a Comment