Staple Jewelry Pieces


I've surprisingly received a lot of questions on what the pieces of jewelry in my outfit posts are, so I thought I would share it on the blog! I wear these three pieces of jewelry basically every single day except for when I'm working, sleeping, or showering, obviously. I always play with the ring and touch the necklace, so when I'm not wearing them, I still find myself going to touch my necklace or play with my ring!

All three pieces are from Tiffany & Co., and they were all bought by the lovely T. I'm so thankful that he bought these for me because they're not only really nice gifts but so useful too! The ring and pearl earrings were my birthday present from him (read about that here), and the necklace was my Valentine's Day present from him (read about that one here). Don't I have the best boyfriend ever?!

For some reason, the website won't let me go to the jewelry details. But for those of you who are interested in what the names of the jewelry are, the ring is the Paloma Picasso Love & Kisses Ring in sterling silver, the necklace is the Return to Tiffany heart tag with key in sterling silver, and the earrings are the Ziegfeld Collection pearl earrings in sterling silver.

What are your staple jewelry pieces?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the jewelry I have from there! I never take my ring off.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, Jewelry can enhance the look if it is chosen in right way. this collection is looking beautiful, evergreen & simple.

    ReplyDelete