Future Plans

I don't share too much about my life on here, and I kind of wanted to share my future dreams and goals with all of you guys. I thought this would be the perfect time to do so since I'm finally going to be a senior in high school!

It wasn't until earlier this year that I decided I want to double major in accounting and entrepreneurship. I've always wanted to be an accountant ever since I was little, but lately I've been questioning it. I know I definitely want to major in accounting, but I don't know if I want to start out as an accountant right when I graduate college. To be honest, I've really been looking into focusing more on entrepreneurship right when I graduate college instead.

But here's the problem: I have no idea what I would want my business to be. I've looked into the idea of having a clothing company because I'm obsessed with clothes, but honestly, I just don't know. All I know is that I want to own a business as soon as possible. I've had a lot of difficulty coming up with ideas that really appeal to me. I've looked into my interests because usually entrepreneurs create businesses based on what they're interested in, but I can't think of anything I would want to start up that doesn't involve clothes.

My dream is to start a business in college so that right when I get out, that can become my full-time job and I can pursue it even more. But with not being able to come up with a solid business plan, I don't know how that will turn out.

I'm super excited for the future, and I know that no matter what I do, I'll enjoy it. I know for a fact that one day I'll own my own business, and I can't wait to see what that will be.

What are your future plans?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck girl!! Sounds like we need to team together... I have a TON of business ideas but I don't really have the will or the time to make them come together. I just graduated law school so I am currently doing law school admissions recruiting as my job and I hope to get into foreign policy :)

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete