Senior Pictures

I took my senior pictures on Tuesday, and I couldn't believe that I'm actually a senior! It felt like just yesterday that I was a freshman walking into my high school, barely knowing anyone. Being a senior is so bittersweet, but I'm very excited!

The studio I went to for my pictures makes a slideshow of the pictures and then uploads it to Facebook as a preview. The pictures below are a little blurry because I had to take screen shots while the slideshow was going, but I promise you they aren't actually blurry! I had two outfits: one for indoor pictures and one for outdoor. I have to admit that I do like my outdoor ones better!


I do like the top picture, but it's not something that I would choose for my senior picture! However, I really like the bottom two! So I need your help: should I choose the bottom left or bottom right?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Bottom left! But they're all great!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the bottom right would be the perfect senior photo! So beautiful! Have a great senior year Ashley!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Ash there are gorgeous! I'd say bottom left!
    Xo-Claire
    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottom left is so cute! I nominated you for the Bloggers with Class Award - check it out here: http://monogrammedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/2014/08/bloggers-with-class-award.html

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all adorable! I loved getting my senior pictures done! Although we didnt get to use ours in our yearbook. But I do love looking at other people's! I would say bottom left!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete