Pink & Navy

If you couldn't tell by my blog theme, I really love the pink & navy combo and completely agree with the whole #navyornothing notion. These two colors look fabulous together because navy keeps the outfit fresh while pink adds a pop of color! They definitely complement each other, so I love when I'm able to make an outfit using the two colors.





shirt: J. Crew // shorts: Lilly Pulitzer // shoes: Jack Rogers

I love wearing this outfit, and I also love wearing my silver Jacks with it to complement my silver jewelry. Everything in the outfit complements each other so well!

How do you style navy & pink together?

4 comments:

  1. Pink and navy is perfection! You look great!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Pink and navy are a perfect match!!! Two of my fave colors!!
    Just found your blog on Bloglovin! I deff had to follow!!! Check out mine sometime?!

    xo, Lizzie
    Haute-off-the-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG loving this look! That top is SO PERFECT! I love anchors!

    XO! Katelyn

    http://asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I own everything in this outfit!! Twinning? Haha

    xo, Fran
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete