Pink & Green For Senior Year

shirt: Ralph Lauren // skort: Lilly Pulitzer // shoes: Jack Rogers // bag: Kate Spade

For my first day of school on Wednesday, we surprisingly got to wear whatever we wanted because we were only there for an hour. But usually when we have dress down days, we're super restricted on what we can wear: no low-cut shirts, open toed/open heeled shoes, no yoga pants/leggings, no shorts, no ripped jeans, etc. So when I found out we could wear whatever, I jumped at the opportunity!


I got this skort at the After Party Sale, and I was so excited when I finally had something to wear it to. I received tons of compliments on it, and it kept me cool since it was so hot that day!

How have you recently styled pink and green?

3 comments:

  1. Love this skirt!
    Xo-Claire
    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute! That's nice that you got to dress casually!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved casual dress days in school! A nice break from my very formal uniform.

    Lifestyle In The Clouds

    ReplyDelete