Outfit Help: Wedding

I'm going to Tyler's uncle's wedding next month, and I'm looking at this as the perfect excuse to buy a new dress! I absolutely fell in love with the Janice Shift online, and I can't decide if I should get it or not. I really want to buy it, but I know it won't be in the Endless Summer Sale because it's a fall item. I'm also worried that if I buy the dress, I'll end up finding something at the sale that I love even more for way cheaper! But the problem is I have a coupon for In the Pink to get $25 off a purchase of $150 or more that expires tomorrow... so I kind of have to decide super quick on what I should do.

So what do all of you Lilly ladies think I should do: take the plunge and buy this dress for $163, or wait until the sale and see if I find something better? Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'd wait til the sale and take your chances. There will be more coupons soon, especially going into the holiday season, so I think you'll have another chance to get this dress later. Just think how inexpensive you can get something in the Lilly sale, and you can save the leftovers to get this dress later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should buy the Janice. It's a beautiful dress, but I know that there are just as cute and more affordable dresses out there, especially ones appropriate for weddings! I'd wait!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is pretty! Sale is definitely always good too. I pretty much always use Rent the Runway when I need a dress for something because I like to wear something different to every event, and they have Lilly dresses! I love it.

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous but I think you should wait till the sale! If all else fails, you can buy it later without the coupon! haha (Btw missed you and your blog during my break!)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a LOT like this dress is in the sale. Look at the Lilly video on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete