Vineyard Vines Fall Favorites

Vineyard Vines Fall Favorites
one // two // three // four // five

Along with Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines has a perfect fall collection. I went to Vineyard Vines last week and absolutely fell in love with the navy and white Shep shirt, so I won't be surprised if that soon ends up in my closet. When I go shopping for fall clothes, I will probably get more Vineyard Vines items that Lilly items because Lilly reminds me too much of summer while Vineyard Vines has the classic colors.

What do you like from Vineyard Vines's fall collection?

2 comments:

  1. I love their new oxford! I'm looking for it when I go back to school shopping this weekend! Great pics.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving one and two! I agree, I live in the Midwest so I feel incredibly out of place wearing bright Lilly in the fall. I am hoping to incorporate some VV into my wardrobe this fall!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete