Inspiration Board


I decorated my inspiration board for the first time about a year and a half ago. I was obsessed with the board at the time, but for the past couple of months, I have been itching to change it. I was getting sick of looking at the images on there, and I just wanted to start over and make a new one.

So in comes my revamped inspiration board above! I did keep the First Impressions print, pink whale, and one of the "keep calm and carry on" cards, but everything else is new. The image of William and Kate is a cover of one of Bloomberg Businessweek's issues. The rest are all snail mail from my blogger friends! The anchor one is from Rachel; the sunshine, zebras, and quote ones are from Em; and the seahorse one is from Claire. Since I love writing snail mail, I thought it would be perfect to incorporate it into my inspiration board!

Do you have an inspiration board?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea. Will use to hold snail mail!

    XO|ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete