Fitness Motivation

Now that I exercise almost every day, I find that I sometimes really have to push myself to exercise. I found this quote on Twitter, and I thought it was the perfect quote to motivate me to exercise. It fits me so well - if I don't exercise when I know I should, I regret it after. If I do exercise when I know I should, I feel great after.

If you need some inspiration and motivation to get you to work out as well, I highly suggest printing out this quote and pinning it somewhere you can see it!

How do you find motivation to exercise?

16 comments:

  1. This is a great quote!! I find I actually don't need motivation to exercise, I get so anxious if I don't.

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for some motivation & this post was a perfect find, thank you :)

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete