Ralph Lauren Haul

A couple of weeks ago, I didn't have any school, so I decided to go shopping. While I was shopping, I bought not one, not two, but three Ralph Lauren cable knits! A couple of days after I bought them, I couldn't decide if I should keep all of them or return one or two of them since they're all the same exact sweater, just in different colors. Maggie and Rebecca talked me into keeping all three of them because I could get good use of them, and I'm so happy I kept all of them!


Aren't they so cute?! I haven't had the chance to wear any of them yet because of school and work. These sweaters can go with basically any type of bottoms, which I love. My favorite sweater is the white one because it's just so classic and versatile.

Which Ralph Lauren sweaters do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Mail me one, haha (; Those are totally adorable and versatile, too. The white one is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Taylor
    Ponies In Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love

    Lauren
    sideofsweetmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete