Splurge vs Save :: Vests

I think just about every prep has fallen in love with the J. Crew Excursion Vests. They're classic, versatile, and just perfect. However, most preps don't fall in love with the price. I really wanted the vest, but I didn't want to spend the money this time of year because I wanted to save my money for Christmas presents. So, I looked around the internet for a similar vest for a much cheaper price when I found one at Old Navy!

Splurge vs Save :: Vests

Although they're both super cute, I do like the J. Crew one more because nothing beats J. Crew ;) I put them both on my Christmas list though, so it'll be interesting to see which one I get!

What would you do in this case - splurge or save?

2 comments:

  1. If you do decide to get the Old Navy version, go to the store! The full price in store is $29.94! I picked up both the black and pink vests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for THE perfect vest. I decided to go into a weird icky store near me because I am cheap and got one for 19.99! I was very happy in the end!

    ReplyDelete