Review :: IDesignThat

I recently came in contact with Jess Goode, the owner of That! Design & Creative Co., and one of the sweetest women I've ever met! She makes the most perfect stationery, and I wish I could have it all. Jess was so kind as to send me two stationery sets to review!


Both of these sets are just fabulous. They are both in pink, of course! I haven't had the chance to use them yet, but I'm planning on using them for thank-you cards after the holidays. Both of these sets come with eight cards and envelopes in the colors of your choice. The prices are very reasonable, too!

These stationery sets would make the perfect Christmas gift for friends and family. They could be used in a Yankee swap, secret Santa, stocking stuffer, or just a normal gift. Every girl loves stationery and snail mail, and they love those even more when the stationery is monogrammed!

Overall, I was very happy with Jess and the service. She was so nice and sweet in all of her emails, and I her customer service is spot-on. I highly suggest checking out her company!!!

What do you like from That! Design & Creative Co.?

2 comments: