#AfterPartySale Purchases

Meredith Scoop Neck Sheath Dress // Marigold Lace Trim Skort // Delia Shift // Kingsley Pullon // Party Tote

I was one of those stereotypical Lilly lovers who got up early just to get into the sale on time! I had set an alarm for 7:30 Monday morning, but I was so excited for the sale that I woke up at 6:15. I grabbed my laptop and laid in bed to wait for the sale to come on! Once 7:50 came around, I pulled up the website and kept refreshing until I was finally let in a little after 8.

At first I just added everything that I liked into my cart, but because I had a budget, I had to go back and only choose the items that I really liked. So I ended up with these five beauties! I got them in the mail yesterday because I only made one transaction, and I'm thrilled with how all of them look and fit. Now time to share the fabulous deals I got on all of them:

Meredith Scoop Neck Sheath Dress // originally $378, got it for $99
Marigold Lace Trim Skort // originally $108, got it for $49
Delia Shift // originally $178, got it for $69
Kinsley Pullon // originally $128, $49
Party Tote // originally $79, got it for $29

These five items should have cost $871, but I got them for only $295 which is amazing! I find it awesome that all of these together cost less than what the Meredith dress retailed for. I'm obsessed with all of these and I can't wait to wear them!

What did you get from the sale?

3 comments:

  1. What great picks, Ashley! And isn't it awesome to save so much? Enjoy your new Lilly items!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the APS! I'm still waiting for my order to come in. I'm so excited! Great picks!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get good deals! I actually didnt shop the sale. I am trying to save up money for my trips next month so I am livng through these post where I can see what everyone else got!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete