Review // Deco Naturals



Deco Naturals is a company that hand-makes lip balms using natural ingredients. The company was started by Gabrielle from The Lobster Polo, a sixteen-year-old from Michigan. Gabrielle makes every lip balm herself and even designs the wrappers on the containers! As an aspiring young entrepreneur, Gabrielle's story of how she started her company so young is so inspiring to me! I also have an addiction to buying lip balm, so I instantly fell in love with Deco.

I recently tried the tangerine lip balm and peppermint lip balm, and they're both amazing. The tangerine one smells just like a tangerine while the peppermint has that fresh, cool mint scent. However, there are quite a few flavors to choose from!

I'm thrilled with my lip butters from Deco Naturals, and I can't wait to continuously use them once the cold, fall weather comes.

Which flavors from Deco do you like?

Disclosure: I was sent these two lip butters to review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment