Review // City State Zip

One thing I've noticed is that it's nearly impossible to find any address books in stores. And if a store does have them, they're boring and plain. When I came across the Etsy shop City State Zip, I became so excited because Ashley offers adorable and affordable address books!


Ashley sent me the fabulous coral address book! She hand makes each book. The cover is made using Lokta paper, a special kind of paper made by hand and screen printed in India. The book is also sewn together to create durability!


The first page of the book is completely customized so you're able to put anything you want on it: your name, address, monogram, etc. I love that mine has my name!


The contacts aren't separated by the alphabet, which is actually a great thing because then you can just go in whatever order you would like. And if you would like to alphabetize it, you can easily add your own stamps, post-it notes, etc.!

I'm thrilled with how my book came out, and I have already added all of my blogger friends' addresses for snail mail! It's the perfect size to throw in a purse and carry around on the go.

Which address book is your favorite from City State Zip?

Full disclosure: I was sent this address book to review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment