My Valentine's Day

I had the best Valentine's Day ever on Friday! For over a month I was dying to know what Tyler had planned up his sleeve. He told me it would be really good, and he was right!

T told me to dress nicely, so I did. Although I didn't wear the typical red and pink for Valentine's Day, I did love my outfit:

My cardigan and skirt are from Vineyard Vines, and the white shirt I wore underneath is the Talya Top from Lilly Pulitzer. I wore my Hunter boots and used my Longchamp, of course!

Right when I got into Tyler's car, there was a huge bouquet of beautiful pink roses and a huge heart-shaped box of chocolates waiting for me on the passenger seat! He told me that he just had to get pink roses instead of red roses because he knows how much I love the color pink, which made me laugh. Then he told me to open up the glove compartment and pull out the little white box. Inside the little white box was...

four Pandora beads spelling out "prom"! At my school, everyone gets asked to prom in a cute way. Boyfriends still ask their girlfriends in cute ways even if it's just assumed that they'll be going together! I was so shocked that he did this. He even told me that he came up with the idea on his own, which was really cute!

Then he said, "What's Valentine's Day without a little blue box?" AND HANDED ME A TIFFANY BOX!!! Inside the Tiffany box was...

the Return to Tiffany Heart Tag with Key Necklace! I'm in love with the necklace and was honestly so surprised that he got it for me... I never would have thought that he was going to get me a Tiffany necklace for Valentine's Day since he just bought me a Tiffany ring and earrings for my birthday!

After I opened all of my presents, we went to a steakhouse for dinner. We had to wait an hour and a half before we were finally seated, but it was totally worth the wait because the food was delicious! I got a garlic portabello sirloin while T got some type of filet.

My Valentine's Day was honestly perfect! The gifts were fabulous, but the part that made me the happiest was just being able to spend it with T.

How was your Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so sweet! What a lovely and unique way to be asked! I get so jealous of all the cute ways people get asked, this is definitely my favorite yet. I might just have to mention it to some of the boyfriends of my friends.
    With Love, Madylin @ smilesnmiles.com

    ReplyDelete