What's In My Tumbler?

When I went down the Cape for the Fourth of July, I went to the Christmas Tree Shop. One of the items I got there was a pink tumbler! Surprisingly, this was actually my first tumbler ever. I wanted to get a Lilly one when I went to In the Pink, but I decided to save my money to buy a pair of shorts instead. So, I got a cheap one from the Christmas Tree Shop!


Isn't it cute?! I'm planning on getting a monogram decal to put on the wrap to spice it up a little bit. It will add the perfect touch! Now that I have a tumbler, I use it all the time. It has actually influenced me to drink more water because I drink water more when it's out of a fun cup and not just a boring, old water bottle.

I not only put water in my tumbler but other things, too! Check out the list below to see what else I drink out of my tumbler.

{one} iced tea
{two} water
{three} iced coffee
{four} Diet Mountain Dew

What do you like to drink out of your tumbler?

1 comment:

  1. I love having iced tea in my tumbler!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete