Stress Relief Products


Part of my birthday present from my boyfriend contained three of Bath and Body Works's stress relief products. The products on the left and right are lotions. The one in the middle is a body wash. I've only been able to use these once, but I'm already in love with them. The body wash is heavenly! I was having a really stressful day one day, so I decided to take a nice, hot shower and use the body wash. It actually helped me to de-stress.

I don't know if there are actually ingredients in these that help get rid of stress, or if it's just the words on the bottles that make you think it will actually help you to become less stressed, therefore tricking yourself into becoming stress-free. Whatever it is, these products are perfect for helping someone to stop stressing!

1 comment:

  1. Good products for stress relieving. Thanks for sharing. You can also try some herbal stress relief oil to get relief from stress.

    ReplyDelete