Paper Hoarding


One thing I've developed over time is paper hoarding. Paper is hoarding is when you save every piece of paper that only has the front side used and there is nothing on the back side. I'm not even sure how I got into this habit... it just kind of happened. I save pretty much everything that I can use the back side of, from receipts to previous school years' tests. The paper I saved gets used to make flash cards, lists, notes in class, etc.

One might never think that there's a reason behind this madness of mine, but there is. Paper hoarding saves paper and money. This technique saves paper because I'm not constantly wasting paper when I need to write something down. Money is saved because I'm not going out to buy paper; I'm just using what I have.

I hope you all get inspired to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment