Goodreads: The Perfect Website for People Who Love Books


I came across Goodreads almost two years ago, and I absolutely fell in love. Goodreads is a website that allows you to search for books to read and lets you keep track of any books that you want to read or are currently reading. You can even join "book discussions" and win free books! It's perfect for me since I absolutely love reading.

Not only can you look for books and keep track of them, but you can also talk to people who love books just as much as you do! How cool is that?! It's a great way to meet new people and make friends. This website is also really easy to figure out and pretty self-explanatory. If you love books, I suggest making a Goodreads account today!

Become my friend on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment