Impulse Buys


Have you ever seen something in a store and just knew you had to buy it, no matter what? Well, that's what happened with me and the dress above! I was in Charming Charlie with my friends, and all of a sudden, I came across this dress. I'm pretty sure I felt my jaw graze the floor with an Oh-my-gosh-I-need-this-dress-and-if-they-don't-have-my-size-I'll-cry expression. The store didn't have an extra small, my size, but they did have a small, so I tried it on. The small was good enough for me, so I just decided to buy it.

I'm patiently waiting for an event to happen or somewhere for me to go that I'll be able to wear this dress to. I was thinking of wearing it to my Confirmation in April because at that time, the weather won't be hot, but it won't be cold either. The one sleeve is perfect for that type of weather. And maybe, if I'm lucky, the weather will be just right in the summer for me to wear this dress...

So have you ever had an impulse buys? If so, what were they?

No comments:

Post a Comment