Recipe for a Cucumber Face Mask to Calm Redness

(Image found here.)

About two years ago, I found this face mask recipe in a magazine, but I'm not sure which one. Feeling that I would need this recipe sometime in my life, I wrote it down. It's easy to make and involves very common ingredients, so I thought I would share it with you guys in hope that it will help you!

Cucumber Face Mask - Calm Redness
Soothe irritation from stress, swollen red pimples, or over-washing with cooling cucumbers and inflammation-reducing cranberries.

1. Grate one cucumber and combine with one tablespoon of plain yogurt and one tablespoon of fresh mashed cranberries.
2. Mix the ingredients together to make a paste.
3. Apply the mask to any red areas on your face, neck, or chest.
4. Wait for five to ten minutes, then rinse thoroughly and moisturize.

No comments:

Post a Comment