Frozen Yogurt


Frozen yogurt is a snack/dessert that is starting to become more popular. Everywhere I go, I see a frozen yogurt place. It has become the substitution for iced cream. Not only is it healthy but delicious as well!

The first time I had frozen yogurt was last year at Pinkberry. Personally, I don't like Pinkberry too much because they don't have many flavors and toppings to choose from. There is a frozen yogurt place not too far from my house that is actually really good! You get to serve yourself, and it has many different flavors and toppings. I went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago and for the second time today.

I get the same thing every time - tart yogurt with Reese's, chocolate chips, heath bar pieces, and chocolate chip cookie dough.

So do you like frozen yogurt? What do you usually get?

No comments:

Post a Comment