2013 Resolution Reflections

I thought it would be fun to do a little reflection on my resolutions for 2013. The last time I looked at these reflections was exactly a year ago today, so it'll be interesting to see which ones were completed and which ones weren't.

one // become more organized
I would definitely say this was successful. I have a coupon organizer and to-do list notebook, both of which that I use daily. They've made my life so much more organized!

two // find better study habits
I found study habits that work really well for me. I even posted about them! The outlines and flashcards I make help me to do really well on quizzes and tests.

three // read more
Unfortunately, I didn't read as much as I wanted, which disappoints me. I made the mistake of over-packing my summer with three different internships, and it was way too much for me to handle. I barely had any time for myself. Summer is the time that I love to read a ton and just relax, but because I had so many deadlines for all of my different internships, I didn't have any time. Also, because I've been so busy with school, work, and sports, I haven't had any time to read during school weeks.

four // develop a better blog
I can happily say that I believe this happened. I gained way more readers and page views this year than I had in 2012, and I've successfully done reviews and giveaways with companies. I couldn't be happier about how my blog turned out!

five // gain creative insights
I haven't had much time to do crafts, but I did decorate my own cork board and make a couple of cute cards. I was happy with how all of those came out!

six // make more money
Yes! After getting my job this summer, I've made a good amount and money and saved a lot of it. I love having money around whenever I need it!

seven // become more confident
I have become more confident!

eight // exercise more
I did exercise more this year, but I didn't exercise as much as I was hoping to. I just have to come up with some good workouts and motivation!

nine // find out how to become a good cook
Well, I've realized that I'm not exactly the best cook. But cooking isn't exactly my thing either, so I'm okay with that!

ten // go on adventures in the summer
Like I mentioned earlier, because I took on way too many tasks, I didn't have much time for myself. Therefore, I didn't exactly go on "adventures" this past summer. However, I did have fun when I was able to have time for myself, which is good!

eleven // journal more
I haven't journaled that much at all, and I wish I got the chance to. I had so many things that I wanted to write about, but I just never got the chance.

twelve // stop worrying and stressing so much
This definitely wasn't successful at all. School gave me tons of anxiety and stress and caused lots of breakdowns.

I would say half of these were successful, but I'm looking forward to creating my new resolutions for 2014!

How successful were your resolutions for 2013?

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry there's always next year to fufill those goals! The last one is very tough. I am a senior and this past semester has been horrible to say the least with college applications and lots of homework.

    Hang in there!
    Alex
    xoxo

    preppytherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to be one of several visitants on this outstanding site (:, thanks for posting .
    jeux de marios

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although you didn't accomplish exactly everything you were hoping to, I'd say you still accomplished much more than most!

    princessprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete