Daily Schedule

One of the things I write in my to-do list notebook every day is a daily schedule. In my daily schedule, I devote different times to doing different things. For example, I'll usually set aside an hour for blogging and emailing, two hours for physics homework, etc. Creating a schedule really helps me to stay on task and make sure I don't procrastinate. It also helps me to make sure that I have enough time to do each task that I need to do. Here is an example of one of my daily schedules:

I have found that making a little schedule for myself also helps me get things done more quickly because I'm able to see in front of me everything else that I have left to do. I usually give more time than I think will be needed for each task just in case something happens that will cause me to actually end up needing more time. That way if I do end up needing more time, my whole schedule won't be thrown off! If I end up finishing a task earlier than I had planned, I just move on right to the next task.

How do you keep track of what you need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment