Outfit :: Comfy & Chic

I don't get the chance to do outfit posts a lot, but when I do, I make sure to grab the opportunities! I recently invested in Ralph Lauren cable knits over a month ago, and I'm super happy with my decision. I've been constantly wearing them because they're so warm, comfy, and stylish!

I consider the outfit in this post to be comfy and chic. It's comfy because it consists of a cable knit, leggings, and Sperry's, but it's chic because it looks cute as well.




My leggings are from Under Armour, and I love them so much! They're thick, warm, and comfy. They are designed for sports (I wear them during cold soccer games and while skiing), but I love wearing them with my outfits as well.

What do you consider comfy & chic?

1 comment:

  1. I basically live in that outfit, just swap the Sperry's for riding boots! I'm hoping to get that same sweater for Christmas, because it's just so versatile and cute!

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete