What I'm Thankful For

I completely forgot to do this post before Thanksgiving, but I thought now would be a good time too because Christmas is about giving back to others and continuing to show what you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for...
{one} my family, friends, & boyfriend // I would be nowhere without any of these people. They are always there for me when I need someone to talk to, help me out when I need advice, and make me happy.
{two} my education // I'm lucky enough that my parents are able to afford my high school education. Most of my teachers are excellent, and they are always willing to help me out!
{three} my blog & followers // I absolutely love my blog and all of you! All of your comments, kind words, and emails make me so happy. You make me love my blog even more than I already do!
{four} clothes, house, & food // I am so thankful to have clothes, a house, and food. I often take all three of these for granted, but I will always be thankful for them.

These are only the major things that I'm thankful for, but I'm thankful for so many more things as well. Try to keep in mind the things you're thankful for throughout the holiday season!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment