Easy Holiday Outfits

1Hi ladies! Lauren from Side of Sweet Mint will be guest posting for me today about easy holiday outfits. Enjoy! xo
----------------------
With the holidays just around the corner, I can't be the only one tearing apart my closet looking for an outfit that hasn't been worn in a while. I get so anxious around the holidays looking for a great outfit that looks good, but doesn't look like I'm trying to hard. {You 'gotta balance, right?} I'm here to dish out my ideas for simple, yet stylish holiday couture. 

Lazy Breakfast: My family always has a lazy breakfast during the holidays. You know, those days when you wake up late, watch some late-morning TV, brunch around the fire, and just relaxing. Somehow [who knows why!] there is always a camera involved. You have to make sure you look good for the camera. 
















THE OUTFIT BREAKDOWN: 
Patagonia Sweatshirt / Lululemon Leggings / Moccasins /

BEAUTY BREAKDOWN: 
Side Braid / Swish of Mascara 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Fancy Party: We all get those invites to the amazing Holiday party and trust me, there are going to be a lot of guys there. Ladies - this is your time to shine. Cancel all your late afternoon appointments (unless beauty related) and make sure you sparkle {because you will!} My top tip: double check your teeth. You never know when you might get a little bit of hor d'oeuvres stuck in your teeth. Bring some tic-tacs too!



 THE OUTFIT BREAKDOWN: 
Sparkly Holiday Dress / Bold Heels

BEAUTY BREAKDOWN: 
Curls / Pretty Makeup (don't make it too bold) 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Afternoon Dress: Come on ladies! Everyone comes home for the holidays, so you've got to be on your A-Game. Simple, but classy. Start off with a classy long-sleeve t-shirt (Victoria's Secret is a great place for simple long sleeve in every color!}



 THE OUTFIT BREAKDOWN: 
J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket / Skinny Jeans / (Shoe of your choice) 

BEAUTY BREAKDOWN:
Simple makeup / Hair Down

What do you think about these outfits? What are your go-to outfits?

2 comments:

  1. Arghhh! can you tell me where the sparkly dress is from please? I feel I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute outfit holiday guide!! Love the sparkly dress and the causal outfit with the field jacket! :) xx Janice

    ReplyDelete