Latest Obsession: ICE Sparkling Water


I'm seriously in love with ICE Sparkling Water. It's totally healthy for you - natural flavors, no sugar, no calories, etc. ICE is sparkling water, which means it's carbonated like soda. My favorite flavor is Kiwi Strawberry because it's just so sweet!

I usually don't like most sparkling water, also known as seltzer water, because they usually taste kind of tangy to me. The after-taste usually just isn't good. With ICE, it tastes just like a glass of juice! My mom buys tons of this drink because I'm always having my friends sleep over, and they're obsessed with this drink as well.

Have you tried ICE?

4 comments:

  1. I love ICE sparkling water. My favorite is the grapefruit! It has such a nice refreshing flavor.

    xo,
    Emily
    www.lifesn0tebook.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sparkling water to begin with but I love these even more! They don't taste anything like sparkling water, just a regular fruit juice! The lemonade is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I haven't had the lemonade, either. I need to try that :)

      Delete