What I Love: Lana Del Rey


I seriously love Lana Del Rey. Her voice is so soothing, and her music always tends to calm me down and put me at ease. Not only that, she's beautiful! I mean, just look at her. I would die to have her hair in that picture.

I found out about Lana in the summer through one of my friends from New Jersey. I liked her music before anyone else really knew about her (besides people on Tumblr!), so a lot of girls from my school started to like her this year.

Going to one of her concerts is definitely on my wishlist.

Have you listened to Lana Del Rey before?

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I cannot even say how much I love her!!! I was actually just listening to Blue Jeans (my favorite) this morning haha she has the prettiest voice!

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Lana Del Rey! Her Born To Die album was so popular over here in England when it first came out last January, but I absolutely hated it! Then I listened to it a bit later on in the year and it became the soundtrack of summer 2012 for me!

    xo Amy @ British Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like her at first, either! But then I loved her :)

      Delete
  3. Honestly, she creeped me out at first. I tried to listen to her but I could never get into her music. That is until "Video Games" was on an episode of Gossip Girl! haha I love that song now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah, her music seemed a little dark to me at first... but I love "Video Games"!

      Delete