Winter Beauty Essentials

There are certain necessities a girl needs during the winter season. With that being said, I thought I would do a post on winter beauty essentials to help survive the long, cold winter!


Burt's Bees Chapstick | One of the gifts my boyfriend bought me for Valentine's Day was Burt's Bees Chapstick. I love it! My lips tend to dry out a lot in the winter, so this chapstick really helps to nourish my lips.
Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bubble Bath Soak | About a month ago, I posted about the Stress Relief products I got for my birthday from my boyfriend. I absolutely love them. With holidays and midterms going on in the winter, this bubble bath soak is perfect to help you de-stress and relax.
St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion | Along with my lips drying out in the winter, my hands dry out as well. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion not only smells amazing, but it works really well too!
Alterna Winter RX Anti-Static Spray | One of the very few things I hate about winter is how static my hair gets. Seriously. Alterna Winter RX Anti-Static Spray eliminates all static in your hair with just a simple spray!

Note: This post is a collaboration with Elizabeth's blog! Check out her blog to see the post that collaborates with this one!

What are your winter beauty essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I just love Burt's Bees chapstick!! I always have at least one in my bag at all times :)

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete