Writing Project


Over the past year, I realized that I took my happiness for granted for the majority of my life. I'm almost always happy and smiling, except for when I have my anxiety breakdowns. I learned how important it is to always look at the positive side of things because if you focus on the bad parts, it'll cause you to not enjoy the good things in life.

That's why I've been working on a writing project in which I'll help people who think negatively and want to think more positively. I want to help people become optimistic and promote positivism. However, I don't want to do this unless a lot of people want me to help them with this. I can't decide if I want to send individual emails out to people, or if I should just make a general blog post on every Monday.

If you think I should do this and would like to possibly advice, please comment or email me at ash.mas19@gmail.com !

6 comments:

  1. This seems like a really cool idea! I think it would be fun to do a post on this every week or every other week!

    xoxo, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frannie! If I end up doing this, I think I'm going to do it every week so everyone has some motivation each week!

      xo, Ashley

      Delete
  2. Weekly posts sound like a great idea!! I do a weekly inspirational quote of the week every Sunday on my blog.

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vina! Inspirational quotes sound like a really good idea :-)

      xo, Ashley

      Delete
  3. I agree with Frannie and Vina-- once a week sounds good! I have a quote every Monday that I hope everyone is motivated by and I think this would be another great idea!

    Have you read The Happiness Project? If you love to read and are trying to work on "spreading happy thoughts" you would just love the book. I am reading it right now and am really enjoying it!

    xoxo,
    cYa
    www.citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! Motivational quotes sound like a really good idea to help inspire people. I hope my idea will work just as well :-)

      I haven't read that! It sounds like a great book to read. I'll add it on my book list (which happened to be today's post!) sometime down the road to read. ;)

      xo,
      Ashley

      Delete