Boston

Since I've been on school vacation this whole week, my mom took the day off from work yesterday to do something with my sister and me. We ended up driving into Boston for the day! I had a lot of fun, so I thought I would share what I did with you guys.

This is what I wore!
Sweater | H&M
Shirt | Gilly Hicks
Jeans | Hollister
Bracelets | Alex & Ani and Pandora
Flats | Aldo

My mom treated me to Dunkin Donuts where I got my favorite iced coffee, French vanilla extra extra.

I tried on so many things at American Eagle, but I only ended up getting this one shirt from there!

When we were on our way to lunch, we saw a protest that was going on about creating more jobs for teenagers.

We finished off the day by having lunch in the Quincy Market, from where I got this amazing chicken Milanese panini!

Have you done anything fun lately? 

2 comments:

  1. Boston is so beautiful!! Lucky :)

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is! I love visiting there every chance I get :-)

      xo,
      Ashley

      Delete