Digital Family Summit Blogging Conference


Over the past month or so, I have really gotten into blogging. It's become not only a hobby but an obsession as well. I love blogging and finding other blogs to read. One of my New Year's resolutions is to develop a better blog. Well, the perfect way to enhance my blog would be to go to the Digital Family Summit!

The Digital Family Summit is a blogging conference aimed towards teen and family bloggers. Being a teen, I feel like this blogging conference would be the perfect conference for me to attend because I feel like only young adults and adults attend the Alt Design Summit, so I would feel out of place there.

Unfortunately, my mom won't let me attend the Digital Family Summit :( The next conference is in Fall 2013, so I'm not sure if I'd want to go at that time anyways because of school. My mom won't let me go because she doesn't want me in Philadelphia alone, and I don't have any friends that blog. But the Digital Family Summit is a great opportunity, so if you're interested and able to go, I suggest that you attend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment