Latest Obsession: Pearls


My latest obsessions turns out to be pearls. I don't know what got me so interested in them, but all I know is I want to get my hands on every piece of pearl jewelry imaginable.

Pearl bracelet | The pearl bracelet shown above is super cute. It will go well with basically anything, and it adds a nice touch to any outfit.
Pearl studs | I love pearl studs. They can seriously go with anything. Pearl studs add a classy touch to a normal, everyday outfit.
Pearl necklace | In my opinion, pearl necklaces are really only meant for classy, dressy occasions. If you're going somewhere fancy, throw on a pearl necklace! They're simple, but they make outfits pop.

Do you wear pearls? If so, what do you wear them with?

2 comments:

  1. I used to wear my pearls religiously, but now I save them for more important occasions. However, i wear my David Yurman pearl earring studs quite often. Adorable blog! xox

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete