Fitness Motivation

When soccer season ended in early November, my exercising really slacked. I didn't do a winter sport at my school this year, so I exercised very little this winter. I'm not proud of it at all. I'm not trying to lose weight because I am happy with my weight, but I just love staying fit and healthy. I don't have a treadmill at my house, and I love running, but I can't run for a long time outside because I have really bad asthma.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to exercise more. Unfortunately, I haven't really been following that resolution. I've been slacking off. I plan on finding fitness motivation to really get me exercising and back into shape. Thank God for Pinterest because I've found some great exercises that I plan on doing!

I also don't really eat very healthy. I don't overeat. I just don't eat as healthy as I should be. So I'm really going to focus on eating healthier when I can (because I'll admit that there are some situations where you just can't eat anything healthy!) to help reach my goal.

I'm going to give myself some motivation that I'm also going to share with all of you in case there are some of you who need inspiration as well! It's going to become my little mantra.

You are stronger than this. Go and exercise. Put aside your homework and do something for yourself - exercise. All of this hard work is going to suck, but it's going to pay off. You can do this.


What do you do to exercise? How do you get yourself motivated?

2 comments:

  1. I faced the SAME dilemma... After field hockey season ended in the fall and I had my back injury from gymnastics, I was left with no sports and way too much free time. I've actually taken up yoga recently, and I have a class tonight! You should look into it, it's lots of fun :)

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try yoga! A couple of my friends do it, and they love it. However, I'm worried that if I join a class, I won't be able to do any of the poses...

    xo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete