Lilly Pulitzer iPad Case

My school is starting the iPad initiative this year, which means everyone has to have an iPad that we'll be using in every class for our books and stuff. I already had an iPad, but I got a new one. Since I got a new iPad, I needed a new case! I wanted a sleeve where I could put my iPad in it versus an actual case. So, of course I got a Lilly Pulitzer one!


I got the case in Fan Dance, and I'm obsessed! I've gotten so many compliments on it. The colors are fabulous, and I really like how it protects my iPad as well!

Do you have a cute iPad case?

2 comments:

  1. I have a Lilly iPad case in Chin Chin :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lilly Pulitzer iPad case is so cute! I'm very jealous of how your school gives out iPads, though, haha. x

    ReplyDelete