Kate Spade

Hi ladies! The fabulous Larissa will be guest posting for me today. Enjoy!
-------------
Kate Spade is a rockstar- but actually. I am always in love with every Kate Spade knick knack- earrings, rings, iphone cases and notepads. On Teen Vogue Back to School Saturday, I was wowed by the Kate Spade x NY collection. The colors, pizzaz, and style are perfect for sassy girls who most definitely have style.Flower Power Feature 1 - BlogI am inspired by style and inspiration. In this look, I scream KATE SPADE. The Kate Spade Color Block Mod Dress is definitely a fave, paired with a levi denim jacket. Kate Spade wallets are FAB. I love how they serve as wallets and clutches. Per usual, I paired my outfit with one of my handmade flower headbands. I have always been one to incorporate my passions into my innovation, and to do what I love. I have a passion for life, love, and philanthropy. When I was in fifth grade, I worked with my friend Clare , our business was called “ClARISSA” designs. We hand-sewed headbands and sold them, when I hosted a Valentines Day Party. I gave a percentage of a proceeds to Children’s Memorial Hospital to support children who were suffering. Ironically, life comes full circle- I present to you my collection “Flowers Never Die.”

My goal is to bring life long positive energy.

The Collection: Each piece in the collection is named after an inspirational word . This way, my flowers never die, and neither does the positive mentality. More of my favorites by Kate Spade:

IMG_8498 

IMG_8491

IMG_8492

I am super excited to be a guest post! Huge shout out to Ashley for allowing me to feature on her amazing bloggy ;). Feel free to visit LIVINLIKELARZ and like me on facebook for the latest updates and giveawayzzzz.

XoXo Larz

No comments:

Post a Comment