Review :: Miss B

Maryam from Miss B was so kind as to send me items to review! The two items she sent me were the Bateau Dress in navy and the Boatneck Sweater in navy. These items are absolutely adorable and so perfect for fall!

I wore the dress to my junior ring mass, and I got so many compliments on it. The dress is three-quarter length and light enough to wear in the fall. If it's a little chilly out, the dress looks fabulous with a sweater.


I didn't get a chance to take a picture with the sweater, but I love it. It's so cute and warm. It goes really well with jeans, a blazer, and riding boots!


Thank you again to Maryam and everyone at Miss B!

What do you like from Miss B?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the A+ shout out! We are so happy you love your clothes! You look adorable in the dress. Can't wait to see a picture of the sweater. xx

    ReplyDelete