Lilly Planner

As many of you know, my lovely boyfriend gave me a Lilly Pulitzer planner as part of my present for our two-year anniversary. When I posted a picture of it on Instagram, Caroline said she wanted to see a blog post about the inside of it! I thought that was a fabulous idea because I always loving seeing people's work spaces and the insides of their planners.

(Please excuse the blurriness in the photo - you might have to click on it to make it larger!)

I use this planner for school. Each day, I write which assignment is due or which test I have. That way when I look ahead, I know when to start studying for something or working on something! In blue or black pen, I write the assignments and tests/quizzes. In red pen, I write any events I need to go to, such as soccer, work, NHS meeting, etc.

On the monthly calendar pages (not shown), I just write in the days that I have work. I usually just leave that calendar blank because when I sign out to go to the bathroom or nurse in school, my teachers have to sign the day I went along with the time. So I need to have those spaces open!

I haven't come up with a color coding system for my planner, but I'd love to. If any of you have any color coding system that you use and it works well for you, please let me know!

How do you use your planner?

1 comment:

  1. For my agenda, I color code the classes I am taking base on the color I imagine it would be or what it is related to. For example, chemistry is green because I associated with the earth and my freshmen seminar class, i use light green because my dorm color is green. I use red for applications I need to due because it represents urgent. Hope that makes sense. I love the post.

    ReplyDelete