Sunshine Award


Grace from Preppy On The West Coast nominated me for the Sunshine Award over a month ago, but I've been so busy that I never got the chance to do it! So, I thought I would do it now.

Grace's questions for me:
{one} What's your favorite subject in school?
I have two favorite subjects - math and history. I've always loved math, especially since I want to be an accountant. I find history so interesting!

{two} What's your all-time favorite fall nail polish?
Even though pink is considered a summer color, I still wear it throughout the fall! I love that it reminds me of summer during the cold weather.

{three} What's one jewelry piece you wear every day?
Definitely my Alex & Anis.

{four} Who is your style icon?
Rebecca from Life with rMe! All of her clothes are to die for, and I want every single outfit that she posts on Instagram.

{five} What's your favorite store?
Any sort of Lilly Pulitzer store.

{six} Where can you always find a good steal/bargain?
TJ Maxx! I'm obsessed with that store. I can always find really nice Ralph Lauren clothes at a very discounted price!

{seven} What is one fall essential you think is worth the splurge?
There are actually two that I'm torn between - riding boots and a J. Crew Excursion Vest. Riding boots are so versatile, and they look adorable with anything. A J. Crew Excursion Vest is so cute and adds a pop of color to an outfit!

{eight} What is one thing you are most excited about doing in the fall?
Soccer! I love my school's soccer team so much, and we always have fun together during the season.

{nine} Have you downloaded the new iOS 7 updates? Thoughts?
I actually got iOS 7 at the end of July because my boyfriend found out a way to get the beta version. I didn't like it at first, but after having it for a couple of days, I fell in love with it! The built-in flashlight is a lifesaver.

{ten} What's your favorite color for fall?
Navy! It's a versatile color.

Now, I nominate any of you for the sunshine award! Here are my questions for you:
{one} What was your favorite thing you did this fall?
{two} What is your favorite study method for school?
{three} How do you stay organized during school?
{four} What are your favorite social media sites and why?
{five} What is your favorite fall drink?
{six} Where is one place you would like to visit in the fall?
{seven} What is your go-to fall clothing piece?
{eight} When you think of fall, what do you think of?
{nine} How do you like to spend your fall weekends?
{ten} What is your favorite fall food?

If you decide to answer any of these questions, tweet me (@privateschprep) or email me (ash.mas19@gmail.com) a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment