Charm Nest

On Sunday, I received an email from Greta Jonynaite saying that she launched a new jewelry website called Charm Nest! Isn't that a huge accomplishment? Charm Nest is full of gorgeous pieces for affordable prices. Greta created this website because she knows that jewelry can be a little bit pricy, so she wanted to allow girls and women to have the option to buy pieces they love for not a lot of money! Some of my favorite pieces include:

Vintage Blue Stone Necklace | This piece is stunning! I don't wear necklaces too much, but I have a feeling that I'd wear this necklace. It would go great with blue, white, black, or gray!

Bright Pink Statement Necklace | Pink is my favorite color, so this necklace obviously caught my eye! It's a great necklace to wear now that spring is here and summer is on the way.

Funky Pink Ring | This ring would go great with the Bright Pink Statement Necklace. I love to wear rings but don't really have any, so this one would be perfect! It would go really well with white, pink, gray, or black.

Retro Arrow Bracelet | I'm obsessed with bracelets, which is obvious by all of the Alex & Anis I own. One reason why I really like this bracelet is it can go with anything because the studs are black. Also, this bracelet is adjustable, so it can be adjusted to any size you'd like.

Since Greta's store is new, she created a discount code to use. If you use the code blogger20 at checkout, you'll get 20% off your order! This discount is only available until the end of May, so be sure to use it while you can! And make sure to tweet to @CharmNest with any pieces you like or questions you have :)

What pieces do you like from Charm Nest?

2 comments: