Valentine's Day Gifts for Her

I'll admit it: girls are either really easy or really hard to shop for. If you know a girl inside and out, then you should be able to easily a gift for her. However, if she already seems to have a lot of items that you could have potentially given her, then you're in trouble!

These four gifts below are simple, easy, and meaningful. Your girlfriend (or wife!) is bound to love one of these! Click on the image to be brought to the website.

pearl earrings // You can never go wrong with a pair of pearl earrings. They are such a classic piece, and the best part about earrings is that you don't really have to worry about what size to get, unlike a ring or bracelet. These Tiffany earrings are the same exact ones that Tyler got me for my 17th birthday, and I wear them every single day!

wallet // A wallet is such a practical gift. I literally carry my wallet around with me everywhere! A girl always appreciates a new wallet, especially if it's Kate Spade. Although I bought myself a Tory Burch wallet for my birthday last year, I'm looking to get a new one. This Kate Spade one would be perfect, especially because it's pink!

Lilly dress // I love Lilly dresses. I keep buying so many of them in hopes that I'll have chances to wear them in the summer. And if I don't, I'll be sure to find reasons for me to wear them ;) I have so many summer dresses, but I barely have any winter ones. A cute winter dress would be a fabulous present because a classic dress is always needed. And it could even be worn to celebrate Valentine's Day, especially if it's this festive Lilly one!

necklace // A necklace is another cute piece of jewelry that girls love to get. It's also super easy to pick out and buy. This Tiffany necklace is the same exact one that Tyler got me for Valentine's Day last year! I also wear it every single day, and I literally don't feel complete if I don't have it. I know other girls will love it just as much as I do!

What do you think are good gift ideas for girls?

2 comments:

  1. These are all such great ideas! You can never go wrong with these. Great list!

    xo Hannah Kate

    www.thepreppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete