DIY Valentine's Day Cards


I love crafting, but I usually don't have time to because I'm always so busy. So when I had one of my snow days last week (I've now had six in the past two weeks - crazy!), I knew it would be the perfect time to craft! I decided to make Valentine's Day cards.

Making these was super easy, and I made all different cards. I already had the cardstock, Sharpies, and envelopes. I also used paint swatches, which I had as well. (Side note: I highly suggest keeping paint swatches around for crafts. Last year I went into a hardware store, took a bunch of pretty paint swatches, and walked out. #SorryNotSorry) Then I looked online and saw cute phrases that I liked and made my own cards! I will admit that it took me a little while to make these cards, but that's only because I'm a huge perfectionist.

I sent these cards off to my gals for Galentine's Day, and I hope they enjoy them!

Did you send out homemade valentines?

1 comment:

  1. By going to RentalCars you can find affordable car hires at over 49,000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete