Walking in A Winter Wonderland

earrings // necklace // shirt // vest // jeans (similar) // boots

There has been so much snow here that I have been unable to take pictures for all of the outfit posts I have planned. So when we finally had a nice day, I had T snap a few quick pics!

I'm a huge fan of simple outfits that have fabulous details. I picked up this shirt last week when I needed a shirt to wear for the dress down day I had on school the day before Valentine's Day. I knew I needed to pick up something that was red, white, or pink, and when I came across this shirt, I fell in love! The thread detailing is fabulous, and the shirt would look great with jeans or colored pants.


What is one great piece you've picked up recently?

1 comment:

  1. That top is so cute! I now how you feel about the snow! We had so much!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete